The support provided within this incubation model (situated on the 2nd floor) is essentially composed of the following services, namely:
- Technical guidance in the implementation phase and development of the business idea / investment project or company startup;
- Support for the establishment of the company, providing access to funding partners and investors of DNA Cascais;
- Provision of physical space in the ways incubation, workstation or virtual;
- Providing common spaces for shared with all entrepreuneurs;
- Basic services in conditions to be determined, namely: reception, fax, emails service; photocopying / bindings and cleaning services;
- Integration in promotion programs and / or joint advertising;
- Access to expert advice on the terms and conditions set out in Annex II of the Regulation;
- Access to specialized studies, outside the scope of services provided by DNA Cascais, must be assessed according to the specific cases;
- Access and use of the auditorium and training rooms in the terms and conditions set out in Annex II of the Regulation;
- Virtual Office Services in conditions to be determined.
Incubator Via Workplace
This model enables companies to have their tax residence in the nest Companies DNA Cascais and have access to a job in open space in fully equipped room for that purpose.
The Virtual Incubation allows companies having their tax residence in the nest Companies DNA Cascais. Associated with this service may be requested forwarding correspondence via digital or by mail to the residence of the entrepreneur, plus the value agreed between the parties.
- DNA Cascais is not responsible for any delay or loss in mail delivery that may come to cause harm (eg fines, fiscal costs, etc.);
- The prices and terms of payment of the nest rooms Businesses and the various related services are set out in the table in Annex II of the Regulation. This pricing may be reviewed annually by the Board of Directors of DNA Cascais;
- The DNA Cascais is not responsible for licensing and obtaining necessary permits specific to the operation of each company, pledging these to comply with all applicable standards of any legal nature;
- In addition to the services mentioned above, will be made available as part of protocols between the DNA Cascais and others, support services in the legal, accounting and taxation. Prices and payment terms for these services are set out in the table in Annex III of the Regulation.