1. Support Program for Entrepreneurship and Self-Employment Creation (PAECPE)
A. Total Anticipation or part of the monthly installments for the unemployment benefit
Possibility of creation of own business for recipients of unemployment insurance benefits.
DNA Cascais supports the entrepreneur in the preparation of the application to the program.
B. Subsidised Credit Lines with Mutual Guarantee
I. Microinvest – upstream of credit operations up to 20,000 €.
II. Invest + – to the amount of credit transactions exceeding € 20,000 and up to 100,000 €.
These credit lines are intended to involuntary unemployed, whether or not beneficiaries of unemployment insurance benefits, as well as volunteers unemployed in this case since enrolled for more than nine months in IEFP.
This type of support can be combined with full anticipation of the monthly installments for the unemployment benefit.
DNA Cascais supports the entrepreneur in preparing the business plan to be submitted with the member banks to the program.
2. Invest Programme Young
Program to promote business start-ups by young people registered as unemployed in the IEFP, aged above 18 years and below 30 years.
The program includes financial support for investment and financial support for self-employment promoters.
Projects must present a total investment between 2.5 and 100 x IAS (€ 419.22), between € 1,048 and € 41,922.
– Financial Support for Investment
- The financial support to the investment goes up to 75% of the total eligible investment.
- This support can only finance the working capital linked to the project up to 50% of the eligible investment, in 5 x IAS limit *
- The Promoters must ensure at least 10% of the total eligible investment in equity.
- the financial support is granted in the form of interest-free loans repayable within 54 months.
Financial support for self-employment promoters
- financial support in the form of non-repayable aid, up to the amount of 6 x * IAS by promoter recipient to create your job full-time, up to four workstations supporting object.
- This program is additional to the PAECPE for a total advance of support form of monthly installments for the unemployment benefit.
DNA Cascais supports the entrepreneur in preparing the business plan with a view to submitting the application to the program.