Healthcare City, partner of DNA Cascais, launch an acceleration program for healthcare innovators
The 11 Health Market Program is the Healthcare City (DNA Cascais institutional partner) training program for all healthcare innovators who need that extra push to get their business model done and validated by the end of 11 weeks.
During the program entrepreneurs will get specific training on how to get healthcare business running. Adding to the traditional Business Model Canvas Methodology, the program will share with entrepreneurs HC own experience as entrepreneurs and startup mentors, and will bring a panel of healthcare and other businesses related experts to share their views and knowledge about each sector reality.
After 11 weeks entrepreneurs should be ready to start implementing their product or service in the healthcare industry, in one of our Founders or in other industry partners.
Briefly, by participating in the Health Market Program the entrepreneur will get:
- Guidance on how to build your business model;
- Workshops and Q&A sessions on health market trends, consumer behavior, health regulatory issues, medical data protection, IP, branding and marketing, internationalization strategies, and more. These will be lectured by our partners (listed bellow) but also by experts from our Founders;
- Weekly reports and evaluation on the progress made;
- Weekly individual mentoring sessions with mentors (listed bellow) and HCC team;
- Inspirational talks;
- Healthy moments;
- Pitch intensive preparation;
- Pitch Day to our Founders.
More info about Health Market Program here >