EUREKA Innovest Program Investment Coaching Academy will take place in Cascais
On March 27, the Academy of Investment Coaching, organized by EBAN, will take place in Cascais, under the EUREKA InnoVest Program. The Eureka Venture Forum had already happened in 2015, also held in Cascais, with the collaboration of DNA.
This event is a highly interactive day, in which, 12 already selected companies will have the opportunity to meet and pitch to a panel of experienced mentors who will prepare them for presentations and meetings with Business Angels, venture capitalists and corporate investors. The interactive format of this event will enable entrepreneurs to give and receive constructive and strategic feedback on the strengths, weaknesses, and objectives of their business.
“After a successful edition of an Eureka Venture Forum in coorganization with DNA Cascais in 2015, there was no doubt about with whom to collaborate for this year’s investment academy. DNA Cascais has the knowledge, experience and a great team supporting Portuguese entrepreneurs”, said Ana Barjasic, managing the Eureka Innovest program on behalf on European Business Angels Network.
This type of format of the EUREKA InnoVest Program’s Investment Coaching Academy specifically helps innovative companies to:
- Receive direct feedback on your strengths, weaknesses and strategic goals;
- Know how investors receive their pitches and their proposals;
- Facilitate the building of relationships with other major entrepreneurs and consultants;
- Improve the pitch of the company to potential investors and partners;
- Practice pitching skills and methods;
This initiative will count with the presence of mentors:
- Álvaro Ferreira, Executive Director of Novabase;
- José Serra, founder and CEO of Olisipo Way;
- Luís Matos Martins, CEO of Territórios Criativos;
- Paulo Andrez, DNA Cascais administrator and president emeritus of the European Business Angels Network;
- Stewart Noakes, mentor and technology business consultant in the UK.
As part of this event, EBAN is pleased to announce a collaboration with Get in The Ring, the global competition for business acceleration, where all EUREKA companies will have the opportunity to realize their pitch to the public in Get in The Ring Cascais.
See the program and more information on EUREKA InnoVest here>